Τρίτη 31 Μαρτίου 2020

Simple present of the verb “to be”


be as a main verb

Pronouns
Affirmative sentence
Negative sentence
Question
I
I am from Britain.
I am not from Britain.
Am I from Britain?
you
You are from Britain.
You are not from Britain.
Are you from Britain?
he, she, it
He is from Britain.
He is not from Britain.
Is he from Britain?
we, you, they
They are from Britain.
They are not from Britain.
Are they from Britain?
We often use the short forms with this verb.

1. to be (am, are, is)


Affirmative
Negative
Long form
Contracted form
Long form
Contracted form
I am
I'm
I am not
I'm not
you are
you're
you are not
you're not
you aren't
he is
he's
he is not
he's not
he isn't
she is
she's
she is not
she's not
she isn't
it is
it's
it is not
it's not
it isn't
we are
we're
we are not
we're not
we aren't
you are
you're
you are not
you're not
you aren't
they are
they're
they are not
they're not
they aren't

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

test image generator