Τετάρτη 26 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Let' s play a game: "I went to the shops....."




This is a classic memory game where each person adds a new item to the list in alphabetical order. For example, student 1: “I went to the shops and I bought an apple”. Student 2: “I went to the shops and I bought an apple and a bike”. Student 3: “I went to the shops and I bought an apple, a bike and a coat”. This game can be adapted to different levels and lexical sets. I recently revised sports and the use of do/ play/ go by playing “I went to the sports centre……” It’s the same game, but using different vocabulary. For example, student 1: “I went to the sports centre and I did aerobics." Then “I went to the sports centre and I did aerobics and played basketball.” and then “I went to the sports centre and I did aerobics, played basketball and went canoeing.” etc.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

test image generator